17 July 2008

Was Golf Invented Yet?

Christopher received a set of golf clubs for his birthday and he now wants to frequent golf stores daily. Of course his sidekick William always tags along. There is a wonderful little store run by two more mature gentlemen that is right next to Sarah Katherine's ballet studio. This has made having to go pick her up and always wait much less excruciating for us all. So, the boys go to Golf Galaxy, talk to the men, and put on their astroturf.

These men are truly wonderful people and answer all the boys questions from "which glove is the best" to "how do I hold this club?" Yesterday one of the gentlemen said to the boys, "I think it's great you're learning to play golf so young. I didn't learn until I was much older and it made it more difficult." William responds by asking, "Was golf not invented when you were a little boy?"

1 comment:

christy said...

Hmmm...sounds a lot like when Emily said she was sorry that I was so old that "they" didn't have computers when I was little....she wanted to know how I played webkins without one. ugh, Em, there were no WEBKINS!!!